Your browser version is outdated. We recommend that you update your browser to the latest version.

The Orgasm Shot® or O-Shot® Procedure: To Improve your Sex Life, Enhance your Orgasms, Cure Urinary Incontinence & Vaginal Symptoms of Menopause

The O-Shot or Orgasm Shot was invented by Dr Charles Runels. It is a very specific method of using platelet rich plasma, which is derived from your own blood, and injecting it in a way taught by Dr Runels into the vagina and clitoris.

Platelet Rich Plasma is a super-concentrated amount of your own blood's platelets, with each platelet being like a growth factor dynamite package ready to impart these factors into the tissue where it is injected. 

When the PRP is injected into the tissues and in this case with the OShot, into the clitoris and vagina, the platelets release their growth factors which tricks the body into thinking that some major trauma has happened as there is such a platelet concentration in the area. The body responds by sending in numerous healing cells to the area which is what stimulates new collagen, and new blood vessels. The tissues become rejuvenated and healthier.

The O-shot has close to a 100% success rate for treating stress incontinence, close to 90% response when treating lichen sclerosis. The OShot is close to 100% effective to treat pain from episiotomy scars after childbirth. 

For women who have never had an orgasm, the OShot has about a 40% success rate in helping them achieve an orgasm as a stand alone procedure. In the other 60% of women, the OShot should be combined with other treatments (testosterone levels, sex therapy, vibrators, etc) to increase its effectiveness and help women achieve orgasms and begin the pathway to spontaneous sexual pleasure. 

OShot O-Shot Orgasm Shot logoOShot O-Shot Orgasm Shot logo

The numerous types of growth factors present in the platelet rich plasma (PRP) are able to rejuvenate the vagina and vulva to relieve numerous symptoms including:

Stress incontinence

Symptoms of menopause like vaginal dryness

Painful sex

Loss of natural lubrication

Restore the natural lining in the vagina

Restore sensation after sling lift or vaginal mesh surgery 

The O-Shot has also helped many woman to once again achieve orgasms if they have noticed a decline in function. For other women, it has enhanced their normal orgasms and their intimate life. 

OShot Provider Whangarei AucklandOShot Provider Whangarei Auckland

 

The OShot is a simple procedure to undergo and is nearly to totally painless. 

A measured amount of blood is taken from a vein in your arm. This blood is used to separate your platelets and plasma using a centrifuge machine. Platelets are like packages of 'growth factor dynamite' with over seven types in each platelet. Once the blood has been spun down and the platelets and plasma are separated from the remaining blood cells, it is now ready to be injected.

A very effective local anesthetic cream is used to numb the areas that are to be injected which means that it is painless to nearly painless - each person is different but in my experience, the majority of women experience no pain or even discomfort during the procedure.

 

At NUCARE Clinics, Desiree Mulders is the certified provider of the O-Shot procedure, having been personally trained by Dr Runels in Fairhope Alabama, USA. Desiree is one of only eight certified providers in New Zealand and currently the only provider in Whangarei, NZ.

The O-Shot is changing womens lives for the better. Don't wait or hesitate. Call 0800 NUCARE and speak to the  nurse about scheduling your O-Shot.

Dr Charles Runels, the inventor of the O-Shot procedure

Hear from the Orgasm Doctor himself as he discusses the Oshot procedure for urinary stress incontinence, orgasms, and how the Oshot can help you by visiting his website to find out more about this life changing procedure.

 

Activate the Female Orgasm System: The Story of O-Shot®

True stories of the pain and the pleasure of women seeking and finding sexual healing. "Isn't it about time the women have their turn?" Dr. Runels, the inventor of the O-Shot® procedure gives details of the science and the personal stories of women finding healing.

Video: Dr Charles Runels speaks at the Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Medicine World Congress AMWC 2016 about the OShot

Video: Dr. Charles Runels Discusses the OShot with Dr Stacey Haynes

Video: Vulvodynia (Dyapareunia) & the O-Shot procedure

 

Dr Charles Runels, inventor of the OShot discusses Vulvodynia, also known as Dyapareunia, meaning painful intercourse.